Academic Awards to Keep You Moving Forward
- The Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Fund (SBMEF) has contributed more than $16 million in scholarships to 14,600 women for their professional success through education.
- Local Chapter Scholarships: Hidden Hills through its successful fund-raising events, has continued for the past 20 years, to award scholarships to area students in pursuit of higher education degrees or training.
- For a student scholarship application, contact our Education Chairs for the scholarship application and criteria. In addition, the chapter assists its own members financially to attend courses and seminars to further their professional development and leadership skills.
EDUCATIONAL OUTRIGHT GRANT
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Both ABWA and non –members may apply for an Outright Grant scholarship.
- The applicant must be a female U.S. citizen.
- The applicant must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- The applicant must have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must be seeking a baccalaureate degree or higher.
- The applicant must be attending an institution authorized to confer degrees at the baccalaureate level or higher in the United States
- Grant amount $2,000